- To all our people -
From today we pledge our allegiance to each other "by and to act"
with unity, understanding, courtesy and politeness.
- we will be kind to each other
- its not about the "one" team - we care about the "next" team
- we work together; we do not isolate; we do not alienate
- we don't accept anyone be harassed, discriminated, intimidated or bullied; we are fair
- our programs are by design and not by accident. They are well thought.
- we are approachable; we don't hide
-the safety of our people is paramount; Safety before winning; - Never let "winning" cloud or compromise the safety of the child
-We are seeking - Unselfish people; Pro active people; Genuinely and honest people
When we select players through our trials to join our club the parents must also be selected
- we regard 'The player and family" as one; we are all accountable.
To our Coaches
- Its not all about setting up your own environment and not show any consideration to the others
- We must stay united and become a tight group - always be courteous and polite
- the children see you as their hero
- never make the game about you, we had our time, its now the time of the child
A Childs Journey
(the good and the bad)
- when you see your child happy and achieving- these are the moments you cherish and are unforgettable
- you silently pause within yourself and thank god for this magic moment.
- when your child is sad because they were left out of the team completely - you get angry - these are the moments you are tested
- shine by acting in the correct manner; follow our policies and procedures, restrain yourself and speak to the club in the correct manner.
The club will help you;
from today we pledge our allegiance