Our Process:- Day 1
- The announcement of our successful U13 coaching and
support staff prior to trial commencement.
- Our Admin desk collecting EOI applications via emails and SMS
- Admin Desk confirming each applicant returning a receipt
- Admin desk preparation and equipment (Balls, Bibs, Cones, Flowers &
sweets for the desk)
- The 2 existing U12 teams and players from the public who registered their
EOI all assembled together for Day 1.
- The Admin desk and support staff welcome people through the door with
a warm and friendly smile/attitude providing a pleasant and relaxed
customer experience for the people.
- A selection of our existing coaches wearing their Oakleigh Cannons FC
support uniforms are invited to mark players on Day 1. Firstly, they are briefed
and are given a clip board anf pen. At the end of the night they will be asked to
provide in the deliberation phase their "Yes" and "No" selection.
- On Day 1 the Head coach will pick the best 11 seen. The markers are only there
to provide support and their view. The head coach can always supersede
selections and have the final say. Day 1 belongs to the coach.
- The Admin desk will receive the 11 best seen from head coach. They will receive
the "green" bib on day 2.
- The Admin desk will send an "unsuccessful" note to the "No" players.
- 3 Teams will be called back. (Red, Green & Orange)
- The Admin desk orders & prepares dinner for all staff during the deliberation
Resources: Setup & pack up team; makers, admin desk, referees, lines people
& ball boys, warmup and warm down team; timer controller.
Technical Director deliberation phase signs reviews/checks and
signs off on day 1