The Team Manager's - 10 Commandments
1. WWC Check for:
The Team Manager
The Assistant Coach
The First Aid Officer
2. Manage/Keep the Team Support System structure intact. (Rotate positions if necessary).
3. Find & Allocate people to each role (Job Share a role if possible).
4. This position reports to the Chief Junior Officer (Our TSS motto: "Less Work for more Volunteers not More Work for Less Volunteers" - Communication Purposes
5. Collect white strip from junior club rooms if requested from your Team Secretary for away games.
6. Adhere to the: Oakleigh Cannons Juniors Policies & Procedures.
7. Act as a backup TSS member where needed.
8. Training: Hold small workshops (Teach the TSS concept/Go over the Policies & Procedures).
9. Take control and act as a point of contact.
10. All enquiries & issues are sent to you first before they are elevated to The Junior/Senior Committee for resolution.