Training: Every Sunday 1pm / Jack Edwards Reserve, Edward Street Oakleigh
Oakleigh Cannons FC Early Development Program
"My First Steps"
A little bit about our program:-
An introductory program designed for players aged between 4 and 8.
Every Sunday 1 hour sessions that build skills through games and drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the golden aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
Each child also receives a full Oakleigh Cannons FC training strip upon registration.
- Other valuable benefits:-
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child's ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
Your Point of Contact
John "Kokki" Kostopoulos
FFA ID: 70802566
Mobile: 0449 252 169
Accreditation Obtained: B Licence